Monday 9 July 2012

Heinz launches special 50 Shades of Grey cans of beans

Heinz is set to launch new special 50 Shades of Grey cans of beans following the success of the books with women worldwide.

Heinz decided to launch the new special cans after discovering that women from all over the UK are flicking their beans after reading the book.

All over social media women have been talking about how they flicked their beans for hours on end after reading 50 Shades of Grey, even those that don't usually read, showing the popularity of the book.

One woman said on Twitter: "Oh my God! Just read 50 Shades of Grey and couldn't help but flick my bean afterwards. It lasted all day!"

Another said on Facebook: "I need to finish reading 50 Shades of Grey but started flicking my bean after the first two chapters."

And, finally, one woman said: "After reading the book, I let my husband flick my bean for a while, but it was a lot better when I was flicking it myself."

Other brands are taking advantage of the 50 Shades of Grey craze by releasing specific products designed to appease women after they read the book. These include Youngs' special clams, Tesco's flaps of beef, Morrisons' ham wallet, Allied Carpets' special muff carpet, Pukka's fur pie and Muller's quivering mound of love pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment